The era we live in is dominated by sports and all the things concerning it. These days professional sports teams and athletes make the news headlines more than the news itself. These sporting events are what gets everyone busy. While there are some sporting events that are bigger than others, there’s no doubt that the National Football League Super Bowl gets the whole town buzzing. It gets people talking about it who are just excited and anticipate the moment when it will take place. As soon as the game kicks off and the action goes down, eyes all over the world get glued to it. This is what makes the Super Bowl one of the biggest sporting events in the world. In this blog, we will tell you all you need to know about this year’s Super Bowl, as well as the time and place it will be played out.
When will the Super Bowl 2023 take place?
The Super Bowl is an annual competition that takes place around 12 and 13 February. And just like every year, this year’s edition of Super Bowl, which is dubbed as “Super Bowl LVII,” will be played out on February 12, 2023. It will be the ideal time for fans of the NFL all over the world as it will be Super Bowl Sunday or more famously known as Super Sunday. It means you can easily watch the game with all of your friends while chilling at home or at the club on Sunday. And we recommend you cancel all your other plans on that day as we do not want you to miss out on the game, as it is going to be a classic. No matter what you do, just make sure to watch the game because, just like you, we will also witness history being written.
What is the location of the Super Bowl 2023?
There have been a lot of different venues for the Super Bowl game over the years. And for this year’s final playoff game of the National Football League, the State Farm Stadium has been chosen as the venue for the game to be played out. The stadium itself is located in the city of Glendale, which is in Maricopa County in the state of Arizona. The people of the city are very friendly and welcoming to visitors. So if you intend to take a trip down to Glendale to watch the game, then we very much recommend you do so. Just make sure that you get the tickets for the Super Bowl game as soon as possible otherwise, they will all get sold out. And if you don’t get the tickets, then your trip to Glendale will be a waste as you won’t be able to watch the game live.
How good is the State Farm Stadium and what’s its capacity?
The State Farm Stadium is big enough to have a large crowd in its attendance, as it can house up to 78,600 people. Now those are large numbers, and you can expect the State Farm Stadium to be packed to create an electric atmosphere for the 2023 Super Bowl game. With the house being packed, there are going to be people from all the different parts of the world. These people will be coming all the way to Glendale to watch this year’s Super Bowl game unfold between two amazing teams. And surely there are going to be fireworks, and you can expect many of them in the State Farm Stadium. It won’t get any better than this, as the Super Bowl game is the pinnacle of all the games that take place throughout the National Football League’s season. So make sure you tune in when it goes down.
The Super Bowl pre-game ceremonies
Since the occasion of the Super Bowl game is a huge one, it is not played out like any other game. And because it is an annual final playoff game, there are some annual traditions and ceremonies that take place prior to the game. These ceremonies kick off the game wonderfully and give the viewers, as well as the people in attendance, a small taste of what is to come. Even though the game itself is very much exciting to watch still, there are many things other than the game that make the Super Bowl an amazing spectacle. And just when you think that you have seen it all and that that is the end of things, there is always more to come. You never get bored or tired of watching the Super Bowl, as there is always something left that blows your mind away.
And the best way to get the Super Bowl underway as well as kick off the game is by having these pre-game ceremonies, which are as follows:
- First, the Presentation of the Most Valuable Players goes down.
- Then the hymn “Lift Every Voice and Sing” will be performed as an acknowledgment of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- After that, the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award will be presented.
- Then the American patriotic song called “America the Beautiful” will be played or performed.
- Then after that, the presentation of the Colors will take place.
- And shortly after that, the national anthem of the United States of America, called “The Star-Spangled Banner,” will be played out. Everyone in the State Farm Stadium, including the crowd as well as the players, will stand on their feet to sing it. And the national anthem will be followed by a flyover of the fighter planes, which will create an amazing sight for everyone to look at.
- And the final Super Bowl pre-game ceremony will be the Coin Toss. The coin toss will determine which team gets to choose to receive the ball as well as select which side of the field they want to start the game with.
Entertainment during the Halftime show
Now we will get to the fun side of things and talk about stuff that people all over the world look forward to the most. And no, it is not the game itself, as there are things other than that that can be quite entertaining too. And if you haven’t quite guessed it by now, then we are talking about the halftime show that goes down during the mid-break of the game. At halftime, both teams head into the tunnel to give the players a few minutes of rest time in the dressing room. This break can be of so much value to the team, and it can be so crucial to make the small necessary adjustments to win the game. Coaches use this time to give some new instructions to the players regarding the tactics for the game.
While all of that is going down in the dressing rooms, the people at the stadium are having the time of their lives. And that is because they are enjoying the halftime show, which is one of the main highlights of the Super Bowl every year. Each year big names and stars, such as renowned music artists, come out to the pitch of the stadium during halftime to perform a song. The crowd loves every bit of the show, which is full of entertainment and incredible music all over the place. And as for this year’s Super Bowl, it would be none other than Rihanna, the queen of music herself, that would be headlining the halftime show and performing in it. And even if you can’t make it to the State Farm Stadium, we suggest you turn on the TV to see Rihanna perform at the Super Bowl Halftime show.
Helpful tips when attending the 2023 Super Bowl game
We thought we should provide you with some useful tips that you can take with you if you intend to attend the super bowl game this year. The first and most important thing that you must make sure of is that you get a piece of everything. We want you to witness all the actions that are going to go down in the State Farm Stadium. But what if you somehow miss out on it? So to make sure that does not happen, we have some tips for you, and they are all listed down below:
- Make sure that you arrive at the State Farm Stadium way ahead of time (approximately 2 hours early before the game kicks off). This way, you will not have to wait in lines to enter the stadium, and you can see all of the pre-game ceremonies in full motion.
- Whatever you do, do it before the game starts. Because once you go away from your seat and then decide to come back to it, it will take a while before you can actually get back to your seat. And during all of this, there is a lot that can happen in the game as it can turn on its head. So if you want to go to the washroom or want to get a couple of snacks, then do it before the game starts.
- Do not move anywhere from your seat at the halftime break, as that is when the Super Bowl Halftime show will be taking place. Only just a few minutes after the game gets paused for halftime, Rihanna would be taking it to the center circle of the pitch to perform. So if anything, it is the last thing that you want to do and miss out on because her performance is going to be epic.
- Once the game is finished, try to stay seated in your seat for a good 15 to 20 minutes. And the reason for that is people all around you will be looking to make their way out of the stadium. And as a result, it will create a long queue at the gates of the State Farm Stadium. So for the very same reason when we advised you above to arrive early at the stadium, you have to exit the stadium a little late as well. If you wait a bit, then this way you can save yourself from the trouble of waiting in long lines, which can be a bit frustrating; we have to say.
What to wear at the 2023 Super Bowl game?
One of the most difficult things when attending the Super Bowl game is to know what to rep. And for this year’s Super Bowl game, this question looms over our heads larger than ever before. But we are here to help you out as we are a jacket brand, after all. So we think it is our duty to talk about the clothing side of things for this year’s Super Bowl. And we will do our best to give you some clothing ideas that you can use to attend the 2023 Super Bowl game. We think it would be a great idea if you wore clothing that is inspired by the team you like the most. Yes, we know that is the most commonly used method, but you have to understand it is by far the best way to support the team you like.
And we are here to offer you all the best Super Bowl outfits of some of the biggest NFL teams. You can then take on wearing the clothing to attend this year’s Super Bowl. All you have to do is check out the NFL Clothing in the online store of William Jacket and pick the clothing item of the team you support. It is that easy, and we can assure you that all the clothing that you see in William Jacket’s online store is made from the best quality materials. So you do not have to worry about the longevity of these clothes as we can guarantee you that they will last a lot of years for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The date for the Super Bowl 2023 is February 12, 2023, and the location is the State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Arizona.
The State Farm Stadium of Glendale, Arizona, is hosting the Super Bowl 2023.
You can buy the Super Bowl 2023 tickets right now. This way, you can book yourself a seat for the showdown that will be taking place on February 12, 2023, at the State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. And the tickets will remain up for sale for 60 minutes even after the game kicks off so that people who make last-minute decisions can also join in. But we do not recommend you leave it to chance and take the unnecessary risk by buying the tickets at the last moment. Because there is a high chance that all the tickets will get sold out for this year’s Super Bowl, considering that Rihanna will be performing at the Halftime show.
The queen of Hip Hop, Rihanna herself, would be performing at the Super Bowl 2023 halftime show.
The State Farm Stadium of Glendale, Arizona, is the stadium for the Super Bowl 2023.
It is a tough one to call on who is going to win the Super Bowl 2023, as the competition this year is going to be closer than ever. The difference in class between the Super Bowl 2023 teams is very little, as teams have gotten a lot better over the years. Even though every side is evenly matched and the games themselves will be closely contested, the 2023 Super Bowl odds most likely favor the Chiefs to win it all. And it makes them the Super Bowl favorites 2023.
The tickets for the Super Bowl 2023 are not going to be cheap, as the cheapest one starts at $4,489. But even that one is currently being sold at $5,911. So it is fair to say that the Super Bowl tickets 2023 are not for everyone. And if someone really wants to attend the game at the State Farm Stadium, then they must pay the price for it.